LinkWorth - Alternative Money Making Program for bloggers

For the past two months I have been testing LinkWorth, and now, I have sufficient info and understanding about the system to blog about it. At first it was quite difficult for me to get use to the system interface, it was not the most user-friendly interface. Good thing is they are working on the new interface to simplify the things.

When it comes to publisher programs, the most crucial thing is not the user interface. It’s the performance of the program, and how much money you can make with it. Surprisingly, LinkWorth performed very well on my blog in a short time. First month, just after joining it, I managed to get few links on my blog. Second month (july) total number of links increased to 8 (links are under Monthly Picks section on the left).

So the next payment I will be expecting $395.32 as shown to the right.And since many of the advertisers joined not from the beginning of July, I should be expecting the profit to rise in the month of August. Because at the moment, some advertisers are paying for 10 days of July only, and some maybe for 3 days only. So in August, I will be getting full amount for all the ads.

50/50 or 70/30?
If you choose 50/50 option, you will be getting half of the price of your ads. But the advantage of choosing 50/50 is that, LinkWorth will promote you to the advertisers. That means your site will be seen by the advertisers for sure! You might choose 70/30 but then you have to wait for advertisers to find your site themselves. I personally think, it’s better to choose 50/50 option in the beginning, when you newly join. After you have some loyal advertisers, then you can shift your plan to 70/30.

Rotating Ads
Another good thing is the rotating ads. These are ads by one advertiser that will be rotating every time the page refreshes. This is especially good for advertisers. Because they can pay certain fixed amount, and display different wordings for their campaign. Currently all 8 links on my blog are rotating ads.

Recommendation
I am not sure how it will perform on your blogs, but I highly recommend that you to try it out. After you are approved, take your time to understand the system and the user interface. As I said it’s not the most user friendly system. You can join here www.linkworth.com.

No comments: