Misconceptions About Affiliate Marketing

Good fun and down to the point info on Affiliate Marketing...

Before beginning to write my guest post for Chris’s blog, I went in search of what he’d already covered on the topic of affiliate marketing (the topic he asked me to write about) and found out something pretty important while digging through his posts on the topic and your comments on those posts. It would appear a decent portion of his audience hates affiliate marketing.

My name is Rae Hoffman-Dolan, aka Sugarrae, and I’ve been a successful full time affiliate marketer for over a decade now.

[waves while wearing protective gear]

Guest Post – Misconceptions About Affiliate Marketing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The reality is that affiliate promotion is the get wealthy slow way to make income online and it is absolutely not as quick as what some individuals maintain.

Reverse Lookup

Pragatizone30 said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other a href='http://microniche.world/best-niches-for-affiliate-marketing/ Niches for Affiliate Marketing /a blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!